vineri, 1 februarie 2013

The story: Who I am?



Here’s Katherine. Katherine Draven. That’s my name. A 16 years old girl with an ordinary life, like all others. But I am different. I have an only obsession: writing. I write every single day. Like a kind of poet, or something like this. I wear just dark clothes, because I am a nostalgic, a thinker. That’s my dream: to be a writer. And I will fight for my dream. But I think my feelings would stop me from what I want. I don’t know; I don’t even know me either. Who else could know me if I don’t? Someone who loves me? Or maybe someone who hates me? 

Un comentariu:

  1. Hello, Katarina!
    Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.But I think it is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

    RăspundețiȘtergere